Thursday, June 19, 2008
Reunion update?
Hey everybody! I am wondering if there is any updates on the reunion and if it will consist of same activities from last year (water activities, skits, etc)? Is it Friday and Saturday? Also, it may be a little late for this suggestion, but at my Mortensen reunion we are doing a silent auction and the money goes towards the next years reunion. Does that sound like a fun idea? Just throwing it out there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am with you Rochelle. I really dont know much about what will take place. I am assuming something with a boat and some good laughs all around. The problem with the blog is that only the people who aren't technologically retarded check it and post. If you'll notice, there aren't too many posts from the "older" Kay klan with the exception of my father and yours. :) Kudos to them and to the others, maybe they could take an internet class from Lance.
Yeah...what is going on? Anything we should know or plan for? Somebody?...Anybody?....Buehler?...Buehler?...
Hey Kenna- I like the update of the BLOG layout! Very cute! :)
I keep forgetting to use the blog and email..... sorry..... I have been trying to get tickets to the Twin Falls Temple open house so we can go together as a group the only time I have been able to get tickets for is Thursday July 17 from 3:00 - 4:00 I have enough tickets for 30 people and think we can sneak some extras in. No tickets available for Friday or Saturday. Sorry love you all
Hey I think the auction is a great idea lets spread the word for everyone to bring items to auction off....
The open house sounds great! Do you know if there is any issue with taking babies in? I don't think there would be, but ya never know. Thanks for gettting that together for all of us! Let me know if I can help with anything.
Post a Comment