Thursday, September 4, 2008

Update on the Wicked One

So I thought that I would give a little update on the happenings of the computer scandal. I had had a particularly unhappy day this last week at school, probably because I had left early in the morning and forgot to take a lunch with me...resulting in a foodless period from 7am to 9pm that night. I was slightly cranky, and what better to alleviate this crankiness than to get myself worked up on the phone with the man that I had prayed the last week would be pummeled by an erant condor dying in flight. I dialed up the number and amazingly enough, I heard a voice on the other end. "Hey Jacob! Man, where the heck have you been man?! I was wondering where..." Me "Alright let's get one things straight! I drove out to Africa to meet you, informing you previously of the time and location...and waited there for hours all the while calling at least 20 times!" Wicked One, "Ok, now hold on there. I told you to call before you came driving out..." Me, "Yeah...I talked to you at noon, and then again before I left! Now, I will report you to craigslist (yeah, like that would do anything) and I have already contacted the police and will call them back if reparations are not made!" Wicked One, "Ahh, now I was gonna be nice(debatable) about this but I ain't gonna take these threatenings. Now, you threatened me and that's not cool. I won't ever answer a call from this number again." Then he hung up. Dang, as long as I "threatened him" I should have made it worth it...like told him I would raise an army of finger-eating ninja rats to hunt him in the night or something.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

ahhh man! That is such a bummer Jake

bob said...

I sure don't want to pour salt in a wound or kick someone when they are down but thought I would let you know that I just bought a new laptop from bestbuy. It is 4gig random memory with a 250 hard drive toshiba, has a web cam for $699.00.
You should hae put on some disguise and kicked the crap out of him and at least got some satisfaction. (That is the Merlin in me talking.)
Sorry about your plight. You know, a keyed car costs a lot to fix. (Dang, Merlin again.)