Monday, November 3, 2008

HALLOWEEN show

Every Halloween a family in ValVista Lakes puts on a HUGE production with lights, sets, and large crowds! Some of the previous shows have been, War of the Worlds, Star Wars, Phantom of the Opera, Nightmare before Christmas, etc. This year Kip wrote the story and it was amazing! It was so much fun. I have posted some pics. Jake, Lauren, Jay, Chad, Kara and me were all in the cast of the play and did martial arts. Whit helped with spotlighting and 'behind the scenes' stuff. It was a blast. They close off the entire street to cars and everyone walks up and down the streets 'trick or treating'. You can actually see what kids dress up like because they don't have coats over their costumes. LOL. Fun times!

I think we did 5 shows and they were about 25 minutes each. It brought back memories of High School and community plays. I sure miss those days!

The chinese ninjas! Kara and Jay were the bad guys and Jake, Chad, and I were the good guys!

The crew! We all did this production on the spot. It was a lot of fun and we had some laughs with all the mess ups of each performance. Good times!
(For more pics visit my BLOG)

No comments: