Saturday, January 31, 2009

snowboarders







Last night I took Justin's 3 oldest kids night skiing at Pomerelle. I stay with the skiing because I can't take all of the falling required to learn to board. At my age a fall could spell disaster. I fell once last night and thought I heard the sound of breaking glass. I was relieved to find everything working when I was finally able to get back up. The pictures are of Huistean getting some "major" air and Griffen on the jump and Dallen after the jump. I couldn't get them all in the air with digital camera. We did have a good time.

3 comments:

Jason & Makenna said...

That brings back great memories. My dad used to take us night skiing and when we would get home my mom would have chili and cinnamon rolls waiting. MMMM!

Janiece said...

I just wanted the Kay family to know that Josh IS ENGAGED!!!!
I know hard to believe he has finally found his one and only!
If you would please email me your addresses it would be greatly appreciated.
He and Ali will be getting married on May 29, 2009 in the Idaho Falls Temple.
Their reception will be here in Burley on the 30th.
My email address is:
niece@safelink.net

Thanks a bunch!
Janiece Burgess

Patricia Kay said...

This has been a big treat for the boys. Since Justin took his little off-road trip snowboarding was off the list for the year. The boys were ready to sit this season out while he healed. You can imagine how excited they were to hear that Grandpa would be taking them night skiing. It has been a great opportunity to spend some time with him and make some fun memories. Thanks Dad.