Rhett has long ago reached that lovely destructive, mischeivious stage that all parents dread. So I thought I would share a few things that have happened in just the last week.
1. threw jar of pickles off the counter
2. destroyed anthill...no big deal...eats anthill...ahhhhhh!
3. eats pack of rolaids
4. shatters glass pitcher
5. opens can of chili...pours down white shirt
6. learns how to open child locked doors...escapes outside and makes a run for it while I am in my garments
7. figures out how to climb on top of changing table...eats A&D
8. refuses to eat any food, but will devour crayons, bugs, dirt, medicine, cleaner, lotion, and hairspray
9. Helps clean up by putting anything he can in the kitchen sink, especially diapers
10. Successfully transitions into toddler bed!!! Hooray!!!
If this little boy wasn't so darn cute I don't know what we'd do with him!
2 comments:
All I can say is watch your toilet!!! For some lame reason, they develop a curiosity to see what they can fit down the toilet. They broke one toilet, and would have broken the replacement if we didnt hear them in time!
that is too funny! Just wait it only gets better from here! lol
Post a Comment