Saturday, December 5, 2009

adventures....

...so, my mom visited me a couple of weeks ago and we decided to take a short trip to a city close by (only 2hour away from Leuven, Belgium - where I'm currently studying. Guess where we went!!??)
This is what we found....
and this...
another interesting thing to see...
Any idea yet...??
.....???
ALL right - those of you who know already you'll like the following pictures 'cause they might bring back some memories... Those who don't know yet, the following images will for sure tell you where my mom and I went...

so - the following one is probably THE best known one...

That's right, we went to PARIS...

It was awesome!!!!!
It's one of those MUST-see-cities in Europe... We loved it and had a great time... At the end we even found one of these....

Thanx for going there Muddi!!!!

4 comments:

bob said...

Great pictures and it was good to be reminded of those sites we saw some years ago. Paris is a MUST SEE city. Good job Mareike

Rochelle said...

Love those pics Mareike. I wish we could come visit you. I would love that! We miss you so much!

Jaylynn said...

Oh, I'm jealous! Looks like so much fun! Miss you!!!!

Jason & Makenna said...

What awesome pitures!!! And I've been meaning to write a post about all the fantastic presents you sent us. Thank you soooo much Mareike! The chocolate was devoured almost immediately. The clothes were adorable. I LOVE my advent calendar!!! You were soo sweet. Thanks a million times for thinking of us! We love and miss you tons.

P.S. You look so much like your mom in these pics!