Monday, February 15, 2010

Hold on tight!

As you all know, we had been waiting for Justin to graduate before we pursued any type of fertility treatment or adoption. Well, the wait is FINALLY over!! I just wanted to let everyone know (and beg for some prayers) that Justin and I are going to do In Vitro. We've already had several appointments and tests with the doctors and everything looks good. We start doing the injections on Thursday and based on our previous fertility treatments and my current hormone levels the doctor has decided that I need to inject quadruple the amount of hormones.....let the roller coaster ride begin! Depending on how my body responds to everything we will be doing the embryo transfer sometime during the first week of March. 10 days later we will know if it was successful or not, so hopefully we'll have some exciting news in the middle of March!!
I'll try to keep everyone updated, but I may become a little like Dr Jeckll and Mr Hyde, so we'll see. So, keep your fingers crossed! Love and miss you all!!

8 comments:

Jaylynn said...

We'll be praying for you! Hope it all goes well!

Rochelle said...

Keeping you in our prayers.

Jason & Makenna said...

Yeah! How exciting!!! Good luck you two...(especially Justin with the whole jekyl hyde thing! :))

Logan said...

We'll be hanging on with you! Our boys need some cousins a little closer to play with. Let us know if you need anything.

bob said...

Daddio is just down the road Punkin. Holler if ya need me. We put your name in the temple today.

Shannon and Justin said...

So far, so good. I'm not really a fan of being poked every morning and night, and I don't know if I'll ever get to the point where I can do it myself. I guess it's a good thing Justin's a nurse, right? lol But so far things are going well. No real Jekyl and Hyde yet, but today's the day we started the real heavy duty stuff.
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. They are much appreciated!! Love you all

Rachy said...

The Todd and I and the kids are praying for you every night!

sean & shirley said...

Good Luck! We will keep you in our prayers too. Love ya!