Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bob Kay Reunion

Herding cows
hiking to Halverson and lizards in the rocks

herding cow relay



Trevyn branding his cow with CK for crazy kays


shooting and safety




We had our family reunion at Justin and Shannon's in Kuna and had several fun activities. Thursday night we hiked into Halverson Lake and fished and hiked out in the dark. We hiked back in again on Saturday morning and the little boys loved the lizards and toads. We caught bluegill and a few bass. At the house we played some games like "herding cows, branding, and cowboy dress-up relay". We also had a gun safety and shooting for the older boys and the girls made some jewelry.

5 comments:

Machelle Kay said...

I do have a wonderful video of Bob branding a cow blind folded. Let me know if some of you would like to see it. :)

Jason & Makenna said...

Ohhhh I would love to see it! How fun! Idaho looks beautiful...as always!

Rochelle said...

Sounds like another fun BK reunion!

bob said...

remember the will Machelle!!!!

Shannon and Justin said...

I would like to know if anyone got video of mom branding the cow. That's what I would like to see again. I still can't figure out why she was headed back behind Logan's tent, that was so funny!