


This is what happens when Paige is learning how to drive a power wheels jeep and Avery decides she is going to stand up and let the wind blow through her curly hair. Then suddenly "WHAM" face first into the trampoline pole, o but thats not all. There are other kids jumping on said tramp and due to the speed Avery's is thrown under the tramp and her cheek is then pinched by a spring. I hear Rachael screaming. Hospital, hospital. Ahhhh summertime. Fortunately she is on the mend and still smily and happy as ever.
3 comments:
That poor girl! Her eye looks awful! Maybe you can write it into your family skit next weekend.
After I saw that she is ok, I laughed REALLY hard... The way you described it, I could totally hear the whole thing! I guess it's a good thing we dont have one of those.
Holy crap!!! I'm with logan...after you said she was ok I stared at that picture and laughed for quite a while!! Dang...
Post a Comment