Friday, July 9, 2010

No Girls Allowed!




Well, we had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and the results are in......there will be no grand daughters in the Bob Kay family just yet! That's right, we're having two BOYS! We are so excited and just can't wait until November! I'm gearing up for lots of fights, broken windows, and contact sports. Things with the the pregnancy so far have gone smoothly and we're keeping our fingers crossed that they will continue to. At my appointment yesterday when the doctor measured my belly she said I'm currently measuring what someone pregnant with just one would be measuring at 25 weeks, so I'm getting quite the belly! (the picture doesn't do it justice) I'm a little nervous to see just how big I get, and I think the only thing that will save me is the simple fact that I AM the amazing torso woman!
Thanks again to everyone for the prayers and support. We have the best family ever!!!! Love you all!

3 comments:

Jaylynn said...

Congrats!! You look So cute! How exciting. Wow....you guys are destined to have no girls in that family.

Mareike said...

Shannon you look so cute! I'm really excited for you!

Jason & Makenna said...

I can't believe you guys will have an all grandboy family! Crazy! I love having boys. They are so fun. Shannon...you look amazing! Thanks so much for the update. I am so glad things are going so well.