Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rochelle Update

Hey everyone...I don't know if you have all been reading Rochelle's blog about the monitoring and problems she's been having lately with the rhythm of her heart, etc. I'm not really an expert on what's going on, but she explains a lot of it on her blog.

Last night she was having heaviness in her chest. When she laid down it felt like someone was sitting on her chest, so she went to the ER. And they found out she has a common blockage, right bundle branch block, I think. It's usually found in the elderly. She also has ischemia. They did a blood test and found a clot in her lung, and will be putting her on blood thinners.

Today they'll do an echo and some other tests. We'll keep you posted on what else they find out. Any prayers would be appreciated!

No comments: