(Thanks aunt Megan for the name suggestion. You just upped your status closer to "favorite aunt").
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Emmerson Lin Kay
SHE is finally here! She arrived 4-16 @ 10:50 PM weighing in at 8lbs 4oz with a TON of dark hair. Machelle only had to push twice and the doctor threw a pair of gloves at me and said, "You ARE going to help me". So I put those puppies on helped deliver my daughter. I am grateful that I was able to help do that because now I can use Bill Cosby's line, "I helped bring you into this world, I can take you out!" (That will be saved for the teenage years). Mom and Emmy are doing fantastic and we couldn't be more pleased. There is now officially some estrogen among the Bob Kay grandchildren!
(Thanks aunt Megan for the name suggestion. You just upped your status closer to "favorite aunt").


(Thanks aunt Megan for the name suggestion. You just upped your status closer to "favorite aunt").
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cutie. All that beautiful hair! Congrats with the first granddaughter in your family!! YEA!
She is beautiful! Look at that hair! Hey, I was born 4/16 and weighed 8 lbs 4 oz also so I think she's destined to be amazing :D ha ha. Congrats! Glad everything went well.
Congratulations guys! She's got beautiful hair!!! Emerson was our second name choice for Graham. :) Great name! Glad everyone is doing well.
Post a Comment