
Most of you know that Machelle and I do some photography on the side. It is a fun job that lets us spend some stressful time together. She is very creative and put together a blog for our photography that we can show potential clients. I have been digging through older pictures to find some more that we can post. I ran across one picture that is particularly "striking." However...I dont know if the picture would help attract potential clients. What do you think? Should I post the picture or not?
4 comments:
No wonder the girls loved me and the guys hated me!
You should definitely post this on your photography website! ;) LOL.
All I can say is SWEEEEEEETT!!!!
Sean
Will you take some of me??? I would like to be 3 sizes smaller and have some buttocks implants. If Uncle Bob can look that good I can only imagine what you could do for me!
Post a Comment