Hi everyone:
I'm running through alot of sources and thought that I would use my family as one. I am trying to get a little more organized. ( I know don't laugh) I came across a recipe book that is called Dinner is Ready. It is a 30 day meal planner. It has some really good recipes, but I would like some others. Especially some of Grandma Kay's recipes. SO if any of you have one or more of her recipes, can I ask a HUGE favor and get a copy? My family can only stand the same meals over and over again. Except Tate and Paige would love it if I fed them chicken nuggets every night. BLAH!
As for other stuff. We are doing well, although Avery is having a bout of the pukes. Tate is loving school, especially "recess". Paige is antagonizing her older brother. She loves to "get his goat". But is very good and making it look like Tate did something to her to make her cry. Oh the joy of sibling rivalry.
The other day, I was driving home from work. After picking up the kids from the sitters, Tate and Paige were having a little spat. Tate likes to tell me things that happens through the day and Paige will parrot him. Which he absolutely hates! Well, after a few jabs at each other, Tate became enraged and screamed to Paige..."stop it you stupid toilet sucker". I have no idea where he gets his phrases, but I'm sure I will be hearing more from him.
I hope everyone is doing well. We love you.
Todd, Rach, Tate, Paige and Avery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great idea Rach. I don't have any of grandma's recipes either. Maybe if we could get enough family participation and collect a good number of recipes I could put a recipe book together. Any takers? Great stories by the way! It is so weird to think of Tate as that old. He was so little when we moved out east I still think of him as that small.
Well, Paige is a stupid toilet sucker, right? Oh wait, that's Todd.
Post a Comment