Tate's first day of First grade. He's most excited to have lunch and recess. I'm such a worrier, he was pretty clingy this morning. I hope he has a good day, and makes friends easily. I'll cry if his first day is bad for him.
Going to school all day, that is a big step. Tell Tate that those are the two things Preston is looking forward to as well. He starts on Monday. Personally I hate sending my kids back to school. I miss my buddies.
I know Mrs. Kay... crazy. I asked her if she was related to any Kays in Idaho. She didn't know, she was going to ask her husband. But apparently there alot of Kay's in Mona.
5 comments:
What a cute picture! I hope he had a great 1st day!
Holy crap! I can't believe he is old enough! I still think of him as a toddler! He is a handsome little guy. Good luck Tate!
Going to school all day, that is a big step. Tell Tate that those are the two things Preston is looking forward to as well. He starts on Monday. Personally I hate sending my kids back to school. I miss my buddies.
How in the devil did he get a Mrs. Kay as a teacher? That is the name on the wall behind him!
I know Mrs. Kay... crazy. I asked her if she was related to any Kays in Idaho. She didn't know, she was going to ask her husband. But apparently there alot of Kay's in Mona.
Post a Comment