I make this cake every year for Jason's birthday and it is the most delicious, moist chocolate cake in the whole world. So I thought I would share the recipe. Just click here...Lisa's Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake. Then I topped it with a chocolate glaze. This year I did a twist on the recipe and it was divine. Instead of vanilla extract, I used mint. Then I threw a bunch of crushed andes mints on top. SCRUMDIDILIUMPTIOUS!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
MMM.MMM.GOOD.
I make this cake every year for Jason's birthday and it is the most delicious, moist chocolate cake in the whole world. So I thought I would share the recipe. Just click here...Lisa's Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake. Then I topped it with a chocolate glaze. This year I did a twist on the recipe and it was divine. Instead of vanilla extract, I used mint. Then I threw a bunch of crushed andes mints on top. SCRUMDIDILIUMPTIOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I will confirm, it was delicious. Everything Makenna makes is delicious. She makes the most delicious spaghetti too!! We are enjoying her cooking, she is helping me get out of the cooking rut!
Yes...and she gave me the recipe for a homemade beef stroganoff that is amazing!!! None of that cream of mushroom stuff...very easy and so flavorful! It's now a regular at my house :D
Lauren and I are regular eaters it seems at the house now that Mom's and Makenna's powers have combined.
This does look good and I almost made one for my own birthday.
Mmmmm, sounds very tasty! Just may have to make it myself!!
How did you make it mak
Post a Comment