Attributes of my wonderful mother! *kind *selfless *talented *AMAZING seamstress *beautiful *charitable *wise *reliable *someone that I enjoy spending time with, and so many more attributes that make her wonderful. Thank you mom for being such a great example and an incredible Oma to your grandchildren. I love you!
Attributes of Grandma Flossie *The best laugh ever! (love the shoulder shake!) *kind *loving *spirited *crafty *best cross-word solver ever *best hugs. I miss her everyday. I think about her a lot. I pulled out the pillow cases she made for me the other day as I have kept them preserved in the bag she gave them to me in, and found strands of her red hair. Brought tears to my eyes. Miss her, love her. Happy Mothers Day Grandma!
Couldn't have said it better Rochelle. Thanks and thank you to my wonderful wife and the mother of my children. She is an incredible person. I love you dear, even if you never read this.
Everything you said Rochelle. I have the most amazing mother! Love you mom! Mom and Dad gave talks yesterday in Sacrament meeting and they talked a little bit about Grandma. I really miss her. Wish I could see her for just a minute again. Love you Grandma!
I love my mother! She was so unselfish enough to color my hair this weekend. After 4 hours of standing she didn't complain at all. She rinsed my hair out in the sink, and it reminded me of when she did Grandma Flossie's and Grandma Morgan's hair at our house. Like Jaylynn I would like to see Grandma Kay and Grandma Morgan for just a minute. To hear and watch Gma Flossie laugh.
4 comments:
Attributes of my wonderful mother!
*kind *selfless *talented *AMAZING seamstress *beautiful *charitable *wise *reliable *someone that I enjoy spending time with, and so many more attributes that make her wonderful.
Thank you mom for being such a great example and an incredible Oma to your grandchildren. I love you!
Attributes of Grandma Flossie
*The best laugh ever! (love the shoulder shake!) *kind *loving *spirited *crafty *best cross-word solver ever *best hugs. I miss her everyday. I think about her a lot. I pulled out the pillow cases she made for me the other day as I have kept them preserved in the bag she gave them to me in, and found strands of her red hair. Brought tears to my eyes. Miss her, love her. Happy Mothers Day Grandma!
Couldn't have said it better Rochelle. Thanks and thank you to my wonderful wife and the mother of my children. She is an incredible person. I love you dear, even if you never read this.
Everything you said Rochelle. I have the most amazing mother! Love you mom!
Mom and Dad gave talks yesterday in Sacrament meeting and they talked a little bit about Grandma. I really miss her. Wish I could see her for just a minute again. Love you Grandma!
I love my mother! She was so unselfish enough to color my hair this weekend. After 4 hours of standing she didn't complain at all. She rinsed my hair out in the sink, and it reminded me of when she did Grandma Flossie's and Grandma Morgan's hair at our house. Like Jaylynn I would like to see Grandma Kay and Grandma Morgan for just a minute. To hear and watch Gma Flossie laugh.
Post a Comment