Tuesday, May 4, 2010

We're In!!!!!

The wait is finally over...for now. Chad got accepted into NAU Nursing Program this fall...So fo rthe next 2 1/2 years we will be in Flagstaff! We are really really excited...and Emrie..is not quite sure about moving away from Oma, Opa and Graham. :D

Once Chad finishes he'll have his Bachelors in Science of Nursing (he'll be an RN). So...looks like it's back to the snowy winters...(yeah)

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

So excited for you guys to take this next step. Only 2.5 hours from Mesa/Gilbert family and a little closer to us in Albuquerque. Congratulations Chad! Wonderful news. Emrie isn't really taking the new well...is she? LOL.

Machelle Kay said...

My sister Heidi lives near Flagstaff in Bellemont. She loves it there. If you ever need anything let me know and I'll send her over.

Rachy said...

That's exciting! Congrats!

Jason & Makenna said...

sad to see you move! Jason and I are the plague cause everyone moves when we finally move close!!! Congrats Chad!!!

Jaylynn said...

Thanks Machelle! I will. Oh, kenna...no no..so sad. It was so nice to have you here close :(