I hope all you fabulous mothers, grandmothers and soon-to-be mothers
had an AMAZING mother's day. Hop you were pampered like crazy!
So...I only have one person being entered for a FREE book so far. All you familia, head over to GIVEAWAY.
All you have to do is answer the question in the post. Who is your
favorite author or what is your favorite book? That's all you have to
do. I will randomly pick someone from the comments and you will get a
free book - I will even ship it to you! Now, I know it isn't a million dollars, but I'd really like
to have a bigger pool of possible winners than just one!!! So head on
over there and comment. Loves! (Yeah, I'm a pest, but I really want to
give away a book. And if you don't want it...give it to a friend!)
Monday, May 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment