
Today is Machelle's birthday. I just wanted her to know that I didnt forget about her. I cant find a good picture of a birthday cake like the other cake pictures on here so I just thought I would put a picture of our little fam! Her parents came up this past weekend and helped us with the picture. I think that our children might have some serious ADHD cuz it was DANG hard to get a picture. This was the best that we got.
Love you babe!
Love you babe!
2 comments:
I forgot to mention how hot my wife is too! I said this on our little families blog but I have accepted the fact that I am the holder of "ugly duckling" in my family. I can't compete with my wife or boys. I guess someone has to have the title so I will wear it with pride!
Happy late B-day Machelle
Post a Comment