I just wanted to say thanks to all who made the reunion a smash hit! I have said it before and I will say it again. It is like Christmas in July to me. I really do look forward to these reunions as much as I do Christmas time. Thanks to Dane & Jan for letting us trash the place. As we were doing the academy awards on Saturday night I thought about Grandma and Grandpa Kay looking down. I imagined Grandma Kay laughing while covering her mouth and trying not to let her shoulders bounce up and down so much. I also thought of Grandpa Kay looking dumbfounded when he heard about the "flour story" possibly for the first time! What a hooooot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a great time!!! It was wonderful to see everyone especially all of the little ones. Don't we have the cutest kids? Sorry Dane's boat was damaged but in a way it helped with the "together" time and activities we had to do.
A big thanks to Megan for her last minute "rabbit out of the hat" tricks. The auction turned out super even for me the doubting Thomas.
During the Academy awards Jackie turned to me and asked, "Why aren't we videoing this?" What a scream it was. Thanks Stacey and Julie and the academy voters. I do have to say that once again I was cheated out of my award.
Thanks everyone for being such a great family!
Love you all
Thanks for the great pics! It was so good to finally be at a family reunion. I loved seeing and visiting with everybody. It can be hard living so far away and missing out on all the memories and I am sooooo glad I was able to be a part of it this year. Thanks for all the organizers of our great events! Love and miss ya already.
What a hoot it was. Even when we were just sitting around between activities chatting. Soooo much fun!!!!
YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP! WHAT A GREAT TIME WE MISSED OUT ON! LOVE YOU ALL!
Post a Comment