So, the family reunion is coming up on us fast, July 18th-20th. Who is ready? Do you all have you work schedules arranged so you can attend and participate? I vow to slap stupid anyone who fails to attend, and if I can't do it, which might be the case with most of you, Sam can (I respectfully refer to the Mickey Hatt incident as to her qualifications regarding this ability).
We would like to have an agenda planned that would include activities for everyone, some for the women (Does nagging count?), some for the men (Golf) and some for the kids. There has been talk of a talent show (independent displays of farting and belching do not count towards this, although they may recieve honorable mention). Start planning something now, practice and there may be a prize.
SBD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wish we could make it...so sad :( We will be in Ohio and cheapest tickets are about $420 per round trip- YIKES!!!! We will miss all the fun activities and 'talent' demonstrations! Love you all. Maybe by the next reunion there will be an addition on the way...who knows... ;)
We have the same expensive problem. Our tickets right now are $465 per person. It is possible I would come out with Rhett alone, but it would be the 9th through the 16. Our Mortensen side is having their first reunion in 10 years and pretty much all 100 of them will be there. It is only on the 10th and 11th so I would be in Utah hanging out the rest of the time. I will probably stay with Jason's parents for a few days, but would love to come visit and stay with the Happy Valley family for a few days before I flew back out.
Post a Comment