My Aunt Cindy told us about a neat little website with lots of crazy holidays to celebrate. Kind of fun if you like to plan weird parties (like us) or even come up with fun ideas to do with your kids. For some reason I can't get the link to work so you will just have to type it in. It is www.brownielocks.com. This Friday is National Pizza Party day. It was not hard to convince my co-workers to celebrate this one! By the way, where is everyone??? Roch and Whit are pulling into Cleavland today. They are going to be renting out a bedroom in an older lady's home. I am nervous for them! I hope it goes okay and she doesn't make them bathe her cats or something! I will be requesting the movie Duplex from Netflix to watch this weekend in honor of their exciting summer to come.
Rhett has had a sinus infection. Yuck! He is still happy as ever, though. We planted some Dahlia bulbs and thanks to Megan's wealth of knowledge our plants are 6 in. high! Wahoo! We also planted some seeds this weekend (late for here, oh well), but we had crazy tornado, monsoon weather and I am afraid they have blown/washed away. Time will tell. I had no idea SC got so many tornadoes. One night we had over 30! This last weekend the tornadoes were about 5-10 miles from our house. The LOUD thunder and crazy lightning woke me up, but I didn't think anything of it. I suppose we should pay more attention to the weather radio here. People were holed up in their bathtubs and we were just cozy in bed sleeping right through it.
It seems the "to-do" list is always expanding and never shrinking.Our big projects for the weekend are painting (and more painting and more painting) and putting up 3 ceiling fans. Just putting up blinds last weekend ALMOST caused some foul words from Jason! Guaranteed if it was me they would have just come out. Must have something to do with my Kay and Mortensen gene combo.
At any rate, we miss all ya'll.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey now, don't go laying one of those guilt trips on the Kay genes. I don't think I ever heard one bad word while growing up. (I'll repent latter for that.)
Post a Comment