Saturday, May 10, 2008

From Arizona to Kansas

So Thursday Whitney and I began our adventure to Ohio. We have made it to Kansas and today we will be traveling to Nauvoo, Illinois. Check out our blog for more pics!
This picture below is just outside of Los Alamos, New Mexico. Awhile back there was a terrible controlled burn that got a little 'out of control' and burned a lot of area around Los Alamos, but it is still a beautiful mountainous area of the country. Quaint little town.

Taos, New Mexico- some very old Adobe homes.
Yeah Colorado...I really wanted a picture of Kansas when we arrived and also New Mexico- but Whit advised that it was not safe to pull over and take pictures on the side of the freeway. This state sign was-however-well off to the side of the road, thus preventing myself or Whit from becoming road kill. So...of course we stopped to take a picture. We are now in Kansas after 15 hours of driving. I love having my best friend along...it makes the trip so much more enjoyable!

1 comment:

Jason & Makenna said...

I love you tree hugging fools! Great photos. Can't wait to have you here in August! Hooray!!!!