Whit and I finally arrived in Ohio on Tuesday last week. 2400 miles! We stopped at Notre Dame University to walk around their campus. The campus at Notre Dame is absolutely beautiful!
This is in front of our new 'home' away from home for this summer during Whit's internship. I interviewed for a job on Wednesday and 1 hour after my interview I got a call with acceptance of a job. I am working as a data entry specialist and it is very very very mind numbingly boring- but I am happy and grateful for the job success and it is perfect for me - actually - because I don't have to be on the phone or talking which helps my voice. Whit is doing well thus far in his research and internship and we are loving our time together.This is Whit and I at a NASA open house for the public yesterday due to the 50 year anniversary of NASA GLENN research center. It was very neat to see the many different projects at NASA.
On our way home from church today we saw a street with my name and had to - of course - get a picture! Hope all is well. We will keep you posted with more pics and updates. We don't have access to internet at home, only at the library, so posting has become a little harder to do often but nevertheless we will keep you all updated. Love you all and miss you!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
OHIO....2400 miles later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Josh loved Ohio, that is where he served on his mission.
Have a great summer!
Mrs. B
Post a Comment