Monday, December 1, 2008

A little update

Hello! Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! It was great here with very nice weather! :D Well, thought I'd finally get on and update a little and say hi. Everything is great with us. Chad's still in school and planning on applying to the nursing program at ASU for next spring. I'm working full time at a doctor's office doing billing. And life is busy and at moments exciting, likely to get a whole lot more exciting. Aunt Megan, I guess it's safe to say we're in the runnings for ONE of the 9 in '09! We're looking at June! Anybody else joining??? :D

6 comments:

Machelle Kay said...

Congrats I am so excited for you two.

Jason & Makenna said...

Yea! Yea! Yea!

Rochelle said...

So excited for Jay and Chad!!! You two will be awesome parentals! :)

Lindz said...

Jay and Chad congrats! That is exciting news. I however am probably done having kids, but Brett and I are thinking about adopting. Love ya. Heard you are having problems with morning sickness. I feel for you babe. Hang in there. In the end you forget how bad it was and get a beautiful baby out of it. You and Chad will be great parents.

Shannon and Justin said...

Yahoooooo! That's awesome! Can I just get some of the water that you pregnant ladies are drinking? I'd like in on it too!!! Who knows, when Justin graduates (in May) we'll head back to the doctor and maybe make it 10 in 2010 all by ourselves! Congrats, guys! It's very exciting!

Anonymous said...

Jay-Lizard..... I am sooooo proud.... good work sister... you will be such a fun Mommy.... I only hope that Jr. gets your sparkly eyes and Chad's beautiful hair........ I love you kiddo. I can hardly wait to see who elese jumps on board the baby wagon... I can assure you all I am outta the running.....