Last night a group of us - namely Jay, Chad, mom, dad, Kara, Whit, me, Jake, Lauren, Haley, Josh, Jana and Gma M. and Gpa M. - went to see the lights at the Mesa temple and listen to Jana's (my mom's sister) group perform! It was a great night and we all enjoyed being together! Tis the season to be thankful! My family and the gospel is what brings happiness into my life, without those two things I would definitely be a lost soul! Love you all!
3 comments:
Wish we could have been there this year! We had fun going to see the lights with you last year. Thanks for posting all these great photos!
Great photos and would have loved to be there but why are you guys wearing coats???
Bob I thought the same thing. I haven't worn a coat up here for a couple of days.
Post a Comment