

We woke up this morning to about 10 inches of new snow. Fortunately after our 14 stake fast for moisture I purchased gas for my snow blower and I needed it. It took me about 4 hours to do our driveway, the neighbors driveway and a widows driveway who I home teach. We are expecting more snow tonight and maybe Christmas eve day or night. I hope it holds off long enough for Shannon and Logan to get home for Christmas with their families. Here are some pictures of our house with the snow and lights.
You folks in warm climates would certainly need coats now.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
1 comment:
I am very sad we don't have snow for Christmas. It is strange to see Santa and Inflatable Snowmen in peoples yards when it is so warm out. Although, we did drop to 45 yesterday. That's cold enough for a coat, right? :)
Post a Comment