YEA!! I can not wait. I might just get sick one day while she is here and have to miss work....
...sorry - but I obviously missed this... Where is Kara and what is she doing?I didn't think that Europe was that far away...
Kara is going to school at BYU-Idaho (Ricks where I was when you were here)! She will be home between spring and summer semester. Wish we would be in AZ to see her too!
yes yes!!! i am coming home!!! Ich bin sehr froh!!!! :D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YEA!! I can not wait. I might just get sick one day while she is here and have to miss work....
...sorry - but I obviously missed this... Where is Kara and what is she doing?
I didn't think that Europe was that far away...
Kara is going to school at BYU-Idaho (Ricks where I was when you were here)! She will be home between spring and summer semester. Wish we would be in AZ to see her too!
yes yes!!! i am coming home!!! Ich bin sehr froh!!!! :D
Post a Comment