Thursday, March 27, 2008

Loving Husband

I just wanted to share with you what a loving husband I have. Last week I traveled down to Wellington, Utah with our two boys to visit my family. We had a baby blessing on Sunday and that afternoon Tyler hurled all over the front room floor. Well for the next couple of days it was passed on to almost everyone. I luckily didn't get it. So my trip was extended until the boys were better. But when I got home I was astonished. Our apartment was clean. Very clean. All the laundry was done and put away. The bed was made and with fresh sheets (I love crisp sheets). Ice cream in the freezer, dishes cleaned, floor vacuumed, a movie rented and help with bathing the boys. I have never seen this before. I heard that men can do this but never in my life have I seen so much done in one day. But then during the movie Logan leaned over and made sure that "business time" would take place. So much for my astonishment. I should have known there was something behind this kindness. J/K. Logan is the greatest and I love him very much and appreciate his help.

6 comments:

Logan said...

Too bad it took me six years to learn that was all it took. :)
Logan

Jacob Kay said...

This one time...I cleaned up around the couch area before lauren got home. When I told her what I had so lovingly done, as she walked in the door, she seemed to remember that the only thing on the floor was a blanket, which I was currently using while watching sportcenter. At least I'm trying.

bob said...

OH my,
That is too much information and if you naughty kids don't clean up your act I am going to ground you to your rooms! Oh, wait, that may not be a good idea either.

Janiece said...

small price for a clean house...
enjoy!
janiece

Naterade said...

Typically I clean to avoid being slapped around by my wife, she can get abusive. Don't tell her about this post.

SBD said...

Once, I did all the dishes, swept, vacuumed, did the laundry and cleaned the bathroom and Julie told me it was 'buisness time'. I was so freakin tired that all I could do was cry and ask if I had too.....

SBD