Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Proud of my (smart) man!

So...I just had to post and tell everyone how proud I am of Whit. This summer (May - August) Whit has been handed the opportunity to go to NASA GLEN to work. This is an excellent way for him to get his foot in the door and acquire some valuable knowledge.
I am super happy for this because I get to tag along with him. I thought, at first, that I would just stay home for the 3 1/2 long months he was gone and work my tail off and save, save, save $$- but I decided that I was going to be a part of the experience and go with him (and it would keep me from being a lonely grouch). It seems everywhere Whit goes he is loved for his work ethic, attention to detail, and knowledge he gains from the experiences! It is a 98% sure thing we will be taking the long trek (driving by the way) to Cleveland, Ohio for this summer, which we decided we would make a road trip out of. (Taking some detours to Nauvoo, church history sites, etc.) I think it will be great for us to be out in our own little world with just each other to hold on to- surviving on love (LOL-hahaha). I'll keep you all updated with the details. Let's just say I can't wait! :)

1 comment:

Shannon and Justin said...

How very cool! Congrats to Whit for being a smarty pants and a hard worker!