Tuesday, May 27, 2008

California Sunset

Thought you all would like to see what a California sunset looks like. We had a day at Disneyland and a day at Universal Studios. We still have two more days of Disneyland and one at Sea World. So that will keep us busy, which will make it even harder to come back to reality. But we do miss our boys and are excited to see them soon.

2 comments:

Jason & Makenna said...

What a great photo! Lucky, lucky! No kids! :) Thanks for posting and sharing some of your trip. I am thinking this blog might be more appropriately named Logan and Machelle, Rochelle and Whit, Jason and Makenna, and Bob's blog! I heard Meg's and Dane's families went to Florida...no pics or stories to share with the rest of us???? You know, we are only 5 hours from where you vacationed. We could have met up with you for a day or two. :(

Rochelle said...

Fun picture. What a beautiful sunset! I bet you two had a blast on your little get away! Thanks for the fun post!