Sunday, December 7, 2008
There are Good People in the World
With that said I would like to share an amazing experience our Family had on Friday night. Logan decided to take us out for an inexpensive meal at Red Robin. Things were great, Our meal was great, and we had an amazing waitress(I am usually very critical. Compliments of working for a restaurant). I noticed a couple watching us periodically through our meal and really didn't think anything of it. Garrett tries to flirt with anyone. My waitress during our meal asked me if I knew them. I didn't. Well finally we were ready for our check and the waitress brings it out. Logan opens the Bill and all that was in there was a note letting us know the couple seated diagonal from us paid for our meal. WOW!! We were speechless. I didn't think people did things like that anymore. It was a huge blessing for us and I hope and pray they will also be blessed. It made us feel inspired to pass on the good fortune.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great story and reminder on service!
Post a Comment