7 things I can do: Enjoy v-8 while drinking it, beat the computer in old school nintendo tecmo bowl, minimize tecmo bowl window and maximize ASU studying window before Lauren walks around the corner, vacuum efficiently, feel no remorse after brutally imposing death upon a cochroach, drive others insane with a subpar irish accent, add using excel.
7 things I can't do: listen to a Shania Twain cd more than 2 times consecutively (lauren doesn't easily tire of music), I can't be without my Lauren, throw good left handed, bake bread, stomoch the thought of any more school, wait to visit the philippines, eat 10 saltine crackers in 60 seconds.
7 Flaws/Bad Habbits- drive slow until someone gets frustrated and goes to pass and then speed up so they get stuck behind the car in the adjacent lane (i'm trying real hard to quit), wearing contacts too long, incredibly fast growing finger nails, inherent baldness (not yet...give it time), not staying in touch too good, saving instead of buying things that may cause me to perish should I not purchase, getting to bed early.
7 things I say a lot- Freakin A, Maaaaaaan, yes dear, i love chicken, fetch, where are the keys, what time is it (this happens in the middle of the night when I wake my poor, slumbering wife because I can't see the clock...blast these eyes.)
7 things to do before I die- skydive...then chicken out while still in the plane, graduate, test drive a lamborghini, take out a loan and rent an amusement park (this loan would of course be drafted in a way which would leave my loved ones unresponsible after my death), eat a 2 pound block of pepper jack cheese, be with family, start a food fight in albertsons, give random people money.
7 Famous people- mom, dad, makenna, rochelle, jaylynn, kara, lauren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
jacob,
what an awesome post.
there is a place down in arizona that you can "skydive" but it is in a wind tunel.
Maybe you should try that!
Mrs. B
Jake, you always make me smile! :)
Jake,
I can promise you that if you skydive, you will be saying more than FETCH!!! In young mens when I was a priest, we went to Lagoon. I was feeling brave and decided to do the Skycoaster that drops you 160 feet or so. I went with my young mens leader and one of my buddies. I was in the middle and the only thing I could get out of my mouth was a word that started with "F" but it wasnt fetch!!! It managed to crawl out of my mouth probably 5 or 6 times. :) I really did try to scream but nothing would come out. Dont worry, my bishop was on the trip too and he had a good laugh at that one.
7 things I can do:
-cross one eye and look straight ahead with the other
-drive stick shift
-touch my nose with my tongue
-make darn good buttermilk syrup
-360 on a kneeboard
-a sexy samba
-assist in coiling aneurysms
7 things I can't do:
-the Chinese splits
-say the ABCs backwards
-the butterfly stoke
-a flip on the trampoline
-resist chocolate
-eat sushi (yes, I have tried on multiple yucky occasions)
-run long distances
7 flaws/bad habits:
-I am a gasseous creature
-I leave empty water bottles/glasses all over the house
-always forget clothes in the washer and have to rewash
-hate putting laundry away
-crack my knuckles, neck and wrists
-only shave my legs once a week
-always looking for a snack
7 things I say a lot:
-Jason
-Hi, my name is Makenna and I will be taking your xray today.
-Are you wearing a bra? Do those pants have a button and zipper?
-I love you
-Rhett Logan
-Crap
-Bubby
7 things to do before I die
-see every continent minus Antarctica
-convince Jason to take a ballroom class
-sleep 8 hours every night for a week
-see as many broadway productions as I can
-take a ballet class
-learn to speak French
-get braided hair extentions
Post a Comment