Monday, February 25, 2008

48 hour kit

You that have promised suggestions, please generate a list of suggestions and then e-mail it to me. I have thought that I would steer away from things like fishing tackle and hunting equipment and focus more on dehydrated foods, water systems, body hygene, first aid kit, etc.... things that would be helpful in situations like Katrina or a fire. I can get a list of all the crap we have to choose from, if that helps from Milton, our cousin that runs the RCA warehouse. Let me know, I think I would like to get this done in the next 2 months.

SBD

1 comment:

Naterade said...

Drinking water
iodine or purification tablets
some kind of multitool
100 hour candle
l.e.d. headlamp with batteries
tp
tube tent or similar
waterproof matches
sleeping bag
I'm sure there is more, but that is off the top of my head