Okay Makenna, your royal goadness, I, in my senility, shall attempt to post. The only reason I haven't posted thus fart, err, far was because we were all warned that children would be reading this and I am afraid that the condition that affects my speech, also affects my writing ass well.
I have more current photos, and most of you have probably already seen this one, but I am attaching it anyway because I want to show my prowess with technology.
We are doing very well. Tanner loves/hates his new brother. He has taken, as of lately, to pounding on the piano and singing. Porter took to his mama's feedbags and hasn't done a whole lot since. He is closing the gap on his brother and by his first birthday, may outweigh him.
We are up to our eyes in snow. The plow has been pushing it to the end of the street and if we get much more snow, we may not be able to get into our garage. The next BIG storm will cramp us and the one after that......
I want to tell you how much I appreciate our family. You are wonderful people and everyday I am thankful for being part of such a great family that loves each other and enjoys being together as much as we do. It is a hard thing to see families that don't get along and have destroyed their relationships squabbling over petty things. Mom and Dad, I am sure, are proud of you, for the effort each of you have made to keep the relationships strong. I am so proud of you all, you are great people.
SBD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
At least you have a plow that comes into your neighborhood. I had to hire one to come plow the snow from the street in front of our driveway so Jackie would stop getting stuck. I cleaned off the driveway but didn't think it was my job to do the street. I was wrong.
Bob
I am indeed impressed with your techie abilities. And very happy to have some humor grace our blog. :)
Post a Comment