Wohoo...... I finally figurerd out how to post..... come on all you old geezers.... If Tim can do it we all can.... I mean really he learned how to type on a stone typewriter...... Things here in the Burley area are great..been a little chilly.....This weekend Sam and Davie showed up at my house to give us all a ride on their brand new MOTORCYCLE..... I can't hardly believe it..We had to wear our snow clothes but it was great fun.... They are both soooo excited to become part of the "Temple bikers club" seems strange to think about going to the temple and seeing a bunch of motorcycles linedup..... guess we can't really call then the "hell's angles"? I am excited that Mac got us hooked up for the blog... it is a step out of my comfort zone technology is crazy but if it helps us all stay in touch it will be great fun. Thanks Mac.... I just want you all to know how much I love you and what you mean to me and my family.... Thanks for being soooo much fun...
love to all
Auntie M
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment