Hi guys,
I'm writing in large print for the benefit of my aged siblings, who without glasses and regular print sound like first graders in a reading class sounding it out. I like Stacey's idea of putting together an emergency kit and wanted to let you guys know about a mountain man griddle that Shirley's brother Roger invented and patented. They are now selling at Cabella's and other outdoor stores. We bought one for most of our kids and ourselves for christmas. They are compact and amazing. I think they run about $89 for the smaller size, but we were able to get them from Roger at a pretty good discount. We might be able to get another order from him with a family discount. We can ask. They are portable and great for camping and would be great to take in an emergency. You can check them out on his website at www.mountainmangriddle.com You can cook with a campfire or charcoal, change the height of the different grills and swivel them over the fire or off of the fire. Pretty cool.
HK
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment