Thursday, February 28, 2008
My Kayamony! I know the Kays are true!!!!! :)
Hi guys it's T! I know I've only been a member of the family for a very short time but I absolutely NEEDED to say Thanks! I think every girl dreams of every possible scenario and aspect of her life WITH that special person (his family being included) and I can honestly say that even I couldn't have even dreamed it this good! I am so happy and feel VERY lucky to be surrounded by all of you!! Sure love ya'll!!! Thanks for adopting me.....wether ya wanted to or not!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just so you know T, some of us are now going to be able to retire with what we got paid under the table to be nice to you. I would have to admit now though that we got paid twice. Once by the family to be nice to you and now by having you in the family. What a great addition you are! Now we don't have to keep worrying about that spouse of yours.
Dude, T you rock this family! It's like you've always been a part of it!
Post a Comment