Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Welcome!
Welcome to the Kay blog! I am so excited to get this going, however, I do feel we should establish a few ground rules. This is for everyone, kids included, so you crazy adults mind your p's and q's! Also, remember I am going to publish this at the end of the year for all our posterity to read...so let's try to keep it family friendly! :) Can't wait to hear from all of you. To make a post look in the upper, right corner...it says New Post. Click and follow the prompts. To comment on a previous post, click comments at the bottom of the post. It is pretty basic. Just start clicking on links and experimenting. I am sure even the oldest of fogies will pick it up in no time. If you can't see New Post in the top, right corner; it is because I do not have your email and cannot invite you to join in on our fun. Please get all your family emails and bdays to me ASAP. The more the merrier! Try not to post email addresses on the blog as I do not want them floating around, but email them directly to me. Now get posting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment