Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Roch Update

Roch's surgery went well. She has been in quite a bit of pain as the nurse forgot her pain meds for a while. Bonehead! She should be released from the hospital tomorrow and will be staying with my mom and dad until Friday.

Roch-Can't wait to hear the new you!!! I wonder if you will sound really different. Did they tell you if you would???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she sounds like Barry White...

Rachy said...

So what surgery did Rochelle have?

bob said...

I think we could help the nurse understand her responsibility by sending the KKK (3 brothers) to visit and inflict a little reminder pain on her. Might make her more empathetic.

Rochelle said...

Hello everyone, everything went really well with the surgery. Oh- I had thyroplasty to fix my paralyzed vocal cord. I will be posting some pictures and details about the surgery later this week. I stayed overnight in the hospital and got to go home today. Love you all and thank you for your thoughts and prayers! Our family is truly amazing.

Rachy said...

Yeah can you hear Rochelle singing "Let's get it on....?"

Anonymous said...

I just love ya, Rochelle, and I am proud that you stayed awake during the whole horrible ordeal. . . I would have maximized any pain med I could have. . . hahahaha! No, really, I would :) I asked for valium AND sucked nitrus oxcide to get cavities filled last week, just ask Tiana! --Holley