Thought I better make a contribution since my daughter started this and has given us all grief for being so slow to be drug into the technology kicking and screaming, but its just that we are so old it doesn't come as easy, I mean you have to understand our history.
Tim was in Kroeg's Stone Pictographs class and always gets a kick out of it when some so called archeoligists finds some more of his cave graffiti that mom and dad spanked him for drawing on the wall.
Bob Started Writing in sandscrit on Papyrus and got into trouble years later when some nosey museum dude found and translated it; and it was making fun of some busty girl that used to chase Bob.
Sandy was sent to the headmaster scribe for teasing her classmate, Medusa for turning men to stone; A trait that Dave swears Sandy learned from Medusa, not to mention the fact that Sandy spurned a young man that wanted to court her and when he wouldn't take the hint she kicked his fanny as well as both of his body guards. When his friend Julias heard about it he laughed so hard and mocked him so much that Brutus lost it and stabbed him like 32 times.
Sean, that's me. well, I just didn't get some subjects because it just all seemed Greek to me. I was always told I had a temper and after I pummeled a fellow citizen into stupidity for hitting me with Baklava in a local food fight, Plato and Aristotle suggested I take martial arts and learn to meditate to stay calm. Herodius suggested I take an interest in history, remembering to note my families contributions.
Dane was using various aliases to keep gilrfriends from knowing he was two timing until the Nile river chick found out his name wasn't Mark Anthony and said: "kiss my Asp". Fortunately Dane was always quick on his feet, turned sideways and fake stabbed himself with his sword, Cleo never was real bright, and distracted, died from a snake bite while watching Dane play dead where he left his alias name never to use it again.
Megan was always getting into trouble for sneeking over to the colluseum especially during the Olmypics because the boys all thought they could run faster in the buff. Tim even cheated and shaved off all his body hair clear down to his, well you know he said it would be less wind resistance, and I got in trouble for telling his girlfriend, turns out I should have run instead of Tim, cause I outran him when he wanted to beat me for telling.
Megan got into trouble again when mom and dad saw they had uncovered some of the pottery Megan had made with Olympic pictures on it. She was a heart breaker too. That poor boy Will never did get over her and wrote one sad play after another. And then later Christopher and Amerigo each arguing they had discovered a new world for her then Magellen said he would prove the world was round and sail around it. Poor man lost his head on the trip. The girls in our family have always been trouble.
Then Last but not least comes the buddle of joy mom called Stacey. I tell you the kid was foul, we took him nearly everywhere. One of our friends, Leonidus conviced us to go for a stroll with him and a few hundred other friends to settle a property dispute. We got into an argument with a persian dude because we made fun of his ear rings and nose ring. I think Bob called him a "sissy boy", Tim asked if he borrowed his skirt from his mother, and I think I said, "you look like my friends ugly sister but not as masculine". Dane asked if he had crapped in his boots, or if he just smelled like that and Stacey chimed in, "You know, some people have big holes in their noses". I think that was the tipping point. How were we to know he had like a million friends because of his daddy's money. At first it was great fun and we were all kicking tail, then it happened, Stacey had a sour stomach and I guess those persians weren't ready for that, they fell by the thousands; it kind of ruined our fun, cause it was a violation of the fight using biological warfare and all, so the persians retaliated using arrows. Leo and our friends died and Dane came up with the smart idea to smear blood on us, stick arrows under our arms and play dead. It was working great until I told everyone to be quiet or "Zerksies the Jerksies" would hear us and we got the giggles while the persians were checking the dead, but before they could do anything Stacey's sour stomach killed another hundred and the rest scattered like frightened children telling the Persian we were all dead. When he asked why he could hear giggling they told him we were ghosts trying to get more to come and die. They left and we went home, but didn't tell anyone about Stacey's sour stomach. After that Mom and Dad thought we should move again and just when we thought Stacey's sour tummy was at an end he had a bout that nearly wiped out one third of Europe's population. They called it the black death, we called it Stacey.
Well now you know a little more of our family history and how we have, for better or worse influenced the world and helped to shape the destiny of the human race.
Some of us now are beginning to show our age. I am trying to attach a picture of Sandy and Megan in celebration of Megan's Birthday.
Love you Sis and Happy B-day. (Sorry I know I am late.) Love all you guys. Hope you are all not too mad that so many of the family secrets emerged from the centuries of dust.
Love Sean
Megan looked around for the flag. Then realized with horror that the sound was coming from her and Sandy's arm-dangles.
5 comments:
oh...my...gosh...Lauren and I just about lost our dinner (due to laughter). Nice....nice.
Meg and Sandie whatever you have been doing, you look fabulous! Keep it up.
Now that Sean has given away our secrets I will confess. That Persian guy was really a "sissy boy" but we ruined any chance of getting him to come close by giggling. It was hard not to with those silly arrows stuck under our armpits and us smeared with others blood which drew lots of flies which in turn tickled. Only a moron would not have giggled.
Dude, so why were you an economics teacher and not a history teacher. I dare say that I would've enjoyed history a LOT more had I been graced with stories like that instead of watching "Foxy Hoxy" practice his golf swing and rub his bum while he sat cross legged on top of his desk. Dang.
Hope you don't mind, but I had to tell you how hard I laughed reading this post!!!
I miss you guys
Janiece
Post a Comment