Well, I guess it is time to show you young folks that we old foggies still can make it around the new technology. (I haven't figured out how to post a picture yet but maybe by next year I'll have figured that out.) The snow is finally melting here now just in time for another predicted storm tomorrow. The ice on my pond was over 11 inches thick at one time and yes, I did loose one fish. The Burley boys basketball team have gone thru the season undefeated and are heading into the state tourney next week. They have 42 straight wins. Impressive!
Thanks Mac for the site.
Bob
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea! okay...to post a picture, click on new post. There are icons at the top of your box. One looks like a pic of a mountain or something...anyway, hold your mouse over the icons and one will say add image. Click that and then upload an image from your computer. Once you choose your file hit upload image. It will take a minute to download. When it is finished hit the done button and you can continue typing in text after that. Once you are finished with your whole post click publish post and there ya go.
Post a Comment