Holy Crap----I stood in line to vote for 1 hour today. I'm a little concerned that McCain
is on a roll. What a frightening thought----McCain vs. Clinton.
We love you Rochelle---you'll probably be an operettic mezo saprano instead of
an alltoe after your little visit to the doctor.
Tim
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My very democrat boss thinks that scenario will land a republican back in the white house. It will sure be interesting to see how the next year plays out. I must admit, I was really impressed with Romney while we lived in Mass. He is phenomenal with economics and we had the cheapest insurance with incredible coverage.
Romney is now out. Looks like it will be McCain vs whoever. Not a real good choice for either as far as I am concerned.
I don't know guys--McCain and Romney are sitting down together to
talk about "something"-like unifying the party. What would do that more than a McCain-Romney combo on the ticket? Analizers say
Romney's move proves he's a true
conservative and that unselfish act
definetely will net him a political
future. Question is---when?
Post a Comment